Looking for the perfect liveaboard or reliable yacht to do the great loop, look no further. This 2005 60 Jefferson Marquessa is the Yacht for the job. Excellent condition sitting in freshwater. Too many options to list, but please see some notable features below.
Meticulously maintained by its previous and current owners. Powered by twin 825 HP MTU 60 Series Engines with a very efficient fuel burn. Both Engines and the Generator have been serviced and maintained on a regular basis. DougOut is a great sea boat and offers complete stabilizer refit with electronic controls.
The three staterooms with three heads make her a great family boat. DougOut has much of the feel and similarities of a 80 foot MotorYacht.
The Heated and Air Bridge offers great visibility and much comfort for the entire family. The Hard Top and full enclosure provides protection from the elements.
Some of DougOut's Key highlights are but not limited to:
- Upgraded Inverter System with Lithium house batteries
- Victron Charging management system
- Fuel Transfer system
- Spur Line Cutters
- Complete Stabilizer refit (Electronic controls and New 9 sq ft. fins)
- Interior Decor including carpets and new upholstery on Fly Bridge
- Full Size Refrigerator and cabinet upgrades
- New Injectors and aftercooler service
- 22k BTU Heat/Air on Bridge
- New 8616 Garmins with plotter, radar, autopilot and radios
From the Spacious aft deck through a glass sliding door you enter into the galley/salon. You immediately feel like you are home.
- Wood Floors Throughout
- Summit Wine Cooler
- Adjustable blinds
- Samsung Flat Screen Tv
- Sound Bar
- U-shaped seating with storage underneath
- 2 Stressless chairs with foot stools
- Light up Aquarium Art
- Ample Storage Throughout
DougOut offers easy access to the foredeck through Port and Starboard sliding doors in the pilothouse. Easy access to operate the windlass VIA up and down foot controls.
- Aft Deck docking station with thurster control
- Folding Light mast for 19' 6” clearance to do the Great Loop
- 1100 LB davit
- Swim Ladder
Aft of the Salon is a spacious galley. With many upgrades including a Full Size refrigerator, you have plenty of room for preparing meals for everyone onboard.
- Full Size Samsung Refrigerator and Freezer
- Custom Cabinetry
- GE Microwave
- 3 Burner Kenton Cooktop
- Overhead Storage and Storage beneath cabinets
The Master Stateroom has a beautiful centerline King Bed, a walk-in closet to Port and a Full Size Head with Tub on Starboard. Both the Port and Starboard side of the bed offers ample storage for extended cruises.
- King Size Bed with custom mattress
- Walk-in Closet to portside
- Phillips Flat Screen TV
The VIP stateroom has a Queen size bed with abundant storage underneath. The VIP also has two hanging lockers that will accommodate your guests' needs. The VIP also offers an En-suite head.
Port Guest Stateroom
The Port Side stateroom offers enough room for two guests. A hanging locker to port and drawers underneath the bed provide ample storage for your guest.
Moving forward from the Pilothouse you will find yourself in a nice sitting area with many options. This is a very versatile area as the seating area converts to a bed with a privacy curtain. You will also find a desk located to Starboard with plenty of storage you can enjoy while on extended cruises.
Moving aft from the sitting area will lead you to many areas including full Stand up engine rooms on both Port and Starboard sides. A guest stateroom is located on the port side and a full head on the Starboard side. All the way aft will lead you into the Master Stateroom.
- New Stackable Washer/Dryer (Vented)
PilotHouse / Electronics
DougOut's Pilot house is a very special area to be while cruising. This area offers seating for six and can also be used as a dining area with the high-low table with twin leafs. The Port and Starboard sliding doors make this vessel a breeze to handle, whether you are single handed the boat or simply making it safe while throwing lines to the dock. Other options include:
- Platinum Series Pompanette Adjustable Helm Chair
- Full Garmin Electronics package (2 8616 Plotters)
- Garmin Autopilot with remote
- Garmin Open Array Radar
- Detroit Diesel Digital gauges
- Victron Charging Management System
- Standard Horizon VHF
- ACR Remote Spotlight
- Bow Thruster
- Digital Stabilizer Controls
Engine / Mechanical
DougOut is powered by two MTU Detroit Engines with 825 HP each. Each engine has its on racor fuel system.Both engines are easily accessible through insulated doors on the companionway. Both rooms are well lit with LED lighting and cooled with intake and exhaust fans. Under the sitting area you will find a large hatch leading to the 20KW Westerbeke generator and other mechanical items such as battery banks and a Inverter system.
- Twin MTU Detroit 60 Series 825 HP engines
- 20 KW Westerbeke Generator
- Stabilizer Pump
- Orion - Tr Smart Chargers
- New Lithium House Batteries
- Bow Thruster
- 1 Aft 50 AMP Shore Power Cable (Glendenning Cable Master)
- Carbon Monoxide detectors in all berthing spaces
- Fuel Transfer System
- Sigh Tubes on the side of fuel tanks located in each engine room
- Fire Suppression system
- High Volume Engine room blowers
- CLEAN painted bilges
- Oil Change System
- Vacuflush Heads
- 30 Gallon Raritan Hot Water Heater
- 4 Split Cruise Air Systems with SMX digital Controls (80,000 BTU Total)
- New 22,000 BTU Cruise Air Unit on FlyBridge
DougOut's Flybridge is an amazing part of the boat! Seating for 12 or more allows for great entertainment.
- New Strataglass Full Enclosure
- 22,000 BTU Dometic Heat/Air
- Wet Bar with under-counter refrigerator
- Electric Grill
- New Upholstery on all cushions
- 1100 lbs davit system
- Full Garmin Electronic Package (8616 Garmin System)
- Remote Spotlight
- Standard Horizon VHF
- 2 Helm Chairs